Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dance Practice

They were excited to be a part of the upcoming Fashion Show. Perhaps not as contestants, but at least they’d be the center of attention as dancers on stage during the intermission.




Atohne: You guys do have costumes, right?

Eatem: I thought you were going to make us costumes, Atohne?

Atohne: Nah, I’ve been way too busy making alterations to my own wardrobe for the upcoming competition.

Jodmos: What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?

Atohne: It’s fine for the logger’s festival and the wood chopping competition. However, it’s not quite what we had in mind for a Fashion Show.

Dranlu, Eatem and Locksahn smirk and guffaw at Jodmos.

Atohne: I wouldn’t laugh too loud guys; especially, you Dranlu. Those shoulder pads are way too distracting and make you dance off balance. You nearly took Jod’s head off with that last spin.

Dranlu: I wouldn’t make fun of my stuff, Atohne. You’ve shown up in some pretty horrid looking stuff yourself. You don’t even have to use Psychic Scream to make the mobs run away! So, laugh it up today, but I’ll have the last laugh. Just wait and see!

Locksahn: Well, let’s get on with it. Eatem’s supposed to get some dragon to melt some gems together for a key!

Atohne: Oh, one final word of caution! I’m pretty sure the Gnomes are planning on televising the Fashion Show, so I’d make darn sure you don’t have any uh… wardrobe malfunctions. I’ve heard they apply some pretty stiff fines if you deviate from their rules of conduct.

Atohne fires up the goblin boombox and the practice begins.


~Atohne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home