Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dual Wielding Warlock

Only recently, has Atohne developed an interest in fishing and I nearly gave up on fishing myself, as a complete waste of time until I landed a 12 pound mud snapper. I considered throwing it back into the pond after getting a few whiffs of the disgusting odor. However, after gagging and retching for a few minutes, it dawned on me that this fish could be put to use.

After a few months of practice, I became the first Warlock to learn how to dual wield weapons!

Rokah, Dranlu, Sis and all you other warlocks should now bow down before my greatness or at least pay me a gold or two to attend my fish-wielding classes.

To prove it's effectiveness, I have dueled Andawan and Shaine and fought with some of the Alliance. It's seems to be extremely effective against Taurens and Night Elves due to their heightened sense of smell. I wish Jezalia had used her video camera to capture Andawan groveling before me as I whacked him with my fish. However, Shaine proved that druids can mount an effective defense. She shape-shifted into a bear, ate my weapon and then ripped me to shreds.

Ouch!

~ Decline

1 Comments:

Anonymous SiSionnach said...

Great, now find the biggest, tallest tree in the forest and chop it down.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home