Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Unconventional Entry

Eatem: Hmmm… weren’t you supposed to bring your key?

Atohne: I don’t have a key to this place. You have to do quests to get the key and we don’t do quests anymore.

Derewoprevo: Did you bring your key, Shaine?

Shaine: Nah! Who needs keys when you got Locksahn around?

Eatem: But, you said you weren’t coming if Locksahn was coming, Shaine!

Shaine: Yeah, well Locksahn is always ninja looting the chests.

Atohne: Eatem, I wish you’d use one of your Noggenfogger’s on Locksahn. We can keep him in one of our bags and just bring him out in case of emergency.

Derewoprevo: Hey, let’s go up to the top of the keep and duel. The first one to die can ghost inside and open the door!

Eatem: Oooooh! Pick me! Pick me! I like to die, just ask Atohne.

The group quickly relocated to the top of the building. Well, except for Korne and Atohne who kept taking wrong turns and ending up in the wrong place. Atohne muttered something about M.C. Escher under her breath.

Neither Dere nor Shaine wanted to put Eatem to the sword, figuring they’d have plenty of opportunities to see his corpse. So, they quickly squared off and attempted to duel only to find that evidently this was a neutral zone and duels were off limits. It was at this point that Shaine became suicidal and jumped from the roof of the building, injuring herself.

Shaine: Don’t heal me Atohne!

Atohne: Uhhhhh…… ok!

Shaine, in cat form, raced back up the stairs and leapt from the top of the building again, further injuring herself. After countless repetitions of these masochistic acts, Shaine eventually lay dead below us. While the rest of us rolled on the floor laughing, which is dangerous considering we were on the roof, Shaine ghosted into the building, rezzed and opened the door for us!

Shaine: Promise me, we won’t say how we got into Scholomance without a key!

Eatem: My lips are sealed!

Atohne: You can’t even close your mouth, Eatem.

Sometime later, after a number of battles….

Shaine: Atohne, you can start healing me now!

Atohne: Uhhhhh…… ok!

~ Atohne

P.S.: I really wish Blizzard would give us a key chain or ring to place our instance keys on. My bags are filling up with instance keys and I often forget to bring the right one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andawan said...

I'm quite sure that I don't have any idea what you're talking about!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Wing-Hong said...

NO bag can contain Locksahn! Rwar!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home