Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Returning home


Most of you other Forsaken might say that having been born in a crypt in Deathknell, we aren't typically gifted with parents! Well, on a trip back to Brill, I got to have a run in with Bartholomew Senior!

Our reunion chat wasn't particularly enlightening, however. I'm lacking a mandible at the moment, and while 80% of communication is body language, I have won no friends without a jaw.

While Bartholomew Sr. may be older, he's much more down to earth than my priestly self. Wandering the Brill graveyard with his outrageous haircut, he can be quite embarassing. I'd never be caught "dead" giving directions out to as many warriors as he does!

Well, if anyone stops by in Brill, be sure to give Bart Sr. a howdy for me!

~Bartholomew

PS Thanks to Atohne for fine photography!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home