Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Peaceful Sojourn


After yesterday's frantic battles, I decided to seek some peaceful solitude in a remote glade in Ashenvale. While there, I stumbled upon what looked like a portal into another realm. I attempted closer inspection and discovered an extremely voracious dragon named Emeriss!

I don't suppose any brave souls would care to retrieve my remains, would they?

-Atohne

p.s.: Here's a picture I took with my camera while I posed in front of Emeriss. I kind of like the ghostly gray look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home