Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dragon Doom


The combined forces of the Horde managed to defeat the mighty ice dragon, Azuregos! It took us a few hours to get the right combination on the attack and it was a glorious battle. All hail those that took part in this titanic struggle. Especially those that could not be added to the raid group and did it merely for the fun of the battle. Most likely, those additional helpers turned the tide of the battle and allowed victory. I know for certain, Locksahn kept me alive for much of the battle by bandaging me up while I concentrated on dispelling the warriors!

I went merely for the battle, but wondrously, managed to get my first epic! Crystal Adorned Crown is an awesome piece that I will use for healing the rest of you!

FOR THE HORDE

-Atohne

P.S.: I understand the group wants to make another attempt next Wednesday at 12 pm server time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home