Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Atohne’s Atonement

Deathguard Dillinger snared me in Brill, after I was lured there by one of my most trusted companions. But, being a relation of Shaine’s, he was probably talked into assisting with Shaine’s plotting of revenge. In any event, I am now destined to meet my maker!

Dillinger allowed me a moment to express a few words, to atone for my sins, before exacting punishment. So, with great solemnity, I would like to pass on these final words to you, my guildmates.

Since that moment, when without thinking, I looted the Sawbones Shirt out from under Shaine’s grizzled paws; my fate was set on a singular path of doom. Further, without thinking, I started a rash of ninja looting throughout the guild! If you don’t turn back from the evils of ninja looting, I am now fearful, that all of you may eventually feel the bite of Dillinger’s axe! Please, keep safe. .... Oh, and I’d avoid the cemetery in Brill at all costs!

Goodbye my fellow guildies, it’s been fun!

-Atohne

p.s.: Eatem, please dig through my Mooncloth Bags and see if you can find a business card for my mortician. Please give him a call, as I think putting me back together is going to be a challenge. I just hope you can find him as I think he’s still running from your family! In addition, under no circumstances should you allow Shaine to come rifle through my belongings or I will haunt you forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home