Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Uh.... Kiyo?


Kiyo, you were coming back ---- Right?

I can't put up with Eatem's crying much longer! It's even more annoying than his drooling.

Bring Help, Kiyo! We're dying out here!

Wait.... I like dying!

Bring Help, Kiyo! I'm becoming terminally bored with only Eatem to keep me company! His moaning, drooling and whimpering is making me miserable!

-Atohne

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotimun said...

Well I went back to Undercity to put together a rescue party. After I told everone where you were, they were laughing too hard to give me a answer. So in traditional fashion your guildmates believed me and came to your rescue, completed Sis's quest and departed rapidly for parts unknown. Now as for the new toy Sis, please keep that thing on a short leash, I cant afford any more armor right now.......

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home