Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Quiet Contemplation


Locksahn, Decaflame and Atohne pause for a moment in quiet contemplation to review the battle strategy for their continuing assault on The Temple of Atal'Hakkar (Sunken Temple) where the Atal’ai Trolls worship their evil god Hakkar. Eatem and Daxsil aren’t pictured and were most likely comparing which of them could conjure food and water the fastest.

____________________________


Decaflame
: I kind of like this whole undead thing, I’m feeling really light and bouncy!

Locksahn: Well, I don’t. I really prefer my beautiful blue skin and long pointy ears which make me look intelligent.

Decaflame: You just wish you were a Night Elf!

Locksahn: Atohne, I thought Eatem was kidding about your attention problem and tendency to heal late.

Atohne: I have to save my mana for healing the warrior. That’s what keeps the whole party from going down in a wipeout.

Decaflame takes a look around and shrugs his shoulders. Locksahn’s eye sockets open wide and he appears to be mouthing words but nothing comes out. After a few seconds, Locksahn regains composure.

Locksahn: We don’t have a warrior! Don’t you remember Ikavi sniggering at us and joking behind our backs as we headed off to the Swamp of Sorrows?

Atohne: Yeh, I do actually.

Decaflame starts chanting: Heal, Heal, Heal…

Atohne: Well, I like to keep a lot of mana available. .... You know, just in case!

Locksahn: In case of what? ….. Hello! …. We’re dead, here!

Atohne: Being dead isn’t so bad. You might even like it. It’s kind of peaceful. Decaflame could definitely use a calming influence.

Decaflame falls over backward and begins snoring.

Locksahn: Let’s review our new combat strategy. When, we start shouting, screaming and dying throw a few heals and shields our direction! Okay?

Atohne shrugs acquiescence: Allright, Allright… But, we’re going to have to stop and drink a lot more and you know how much I dislike Eatem’s cheap stuff and we don’t have any ice cubes, lemon twists or even glasses to drink out of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home