Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ice Age


Atohne: I thought I was supposed to push the button?

Eatem: No, I told you, I was gonna push it!

Atohne: But, Shaine told me to push it!

Eatem: No, he was looking at me!

Atohne: Do you think we really had to get this close to trigger the frost trap?

Eatem: You know, it does make you wonder if Shaine was playing a trick on us.

Atohne: Well on the bright side; at least you’ve stopped drooling! But, you’ve got a pretty large icicle on your chin.

Eatem grumbles

Atohne: Can you fire up that “Eye of Flame” and get us out of here?

Eatem: Maybe, if you shield us and we run like hell!

Atohne: Yeah, Slip’kik doesn’t look too happy with us. But, fortunately, running and screaming is something I excel at!

Eatem: Let’s lead him to our good buddy Shaine!

Atohne: After you dearest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home