Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Everlook Embarrassment

I could blame it on drinking a little too much Winterspring Firewater, but actually Eatem sucked down every last drop and never even gave me a taste!

Really, I’m not sure why I lost my head. Perhaps, it was just the excitement from taking down some elite tigers and dragons and being a little flushed upon coming into the warm building after riding helter-skelter throughout the frigid Winterspring wilderness.

In any event, as I headed in to see the banker in Everlook, Lilith caught my eye. Well, perhaps it wasn’t Lilith. I might have been a little jealous of the admiring stares that she was getting from the heavy breathing warriors, rogues and hunters that were gathered around her. I looked at her… I looked at them… and I thought, hey I can get some of that!

I really gave it all I’ve got, or at least tried to shed all I’ve got, in my quest to divert attention from Lilith to myself. Shameless, I know and obviously, I guess I just don’t have what it takes. I danced toe-to-toe and side-by-side with Lilith the Lithe for what seemed like hours and in the end, all I obtained were laughs from the likes of some rude Trolls, named Decaflame and Locksahn. I even caught a glimpse of Decaflame slipping Lilith a gold piece or two. However, what really crushed my spirit was that even my constant companion, Eatem laughed at me and then drooled over Lilith. He tried to comfort me by saying he always drools, but I saw the gleam coming from that Eye of Flame and I know the truth!

Today, I’m going to dig through my bags and find the business card that the mortician gave me and call him up about a refund or threaten him with a face melting. At a minimum, I might get him to give me an extra stitch or two on the house.

-Atohne
(Feeling scorned and embarrassed over her shameless display of undead flesh, and for what? Nada.)

P.S.: Oh, by the way, Decaflame also tried to take up a new occupation. He attempted to con the unintelligent Alliance types into believing that he was the new Auctioneer in Everlook. Unfortunately, his selection of goods was pretty limited and of questionable quality, thus he couldn’t sell much!

However, he must have done okay, because he threw a few sheckels in Lilith’s direction!

Harrruuummph!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodmos said...

You know, its the knees that really get me going. Nothing like a girl with bony knees.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home