Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Vacation

Encountering someone in an instance run that took the game far too serious, made me reflect upon my own playstyle and the amount of time that Eatem and I have spent playing Warcraft over the last twelve months or so.

The holidays are approaching and we need to make this time special for our kids. Work committments and trips to see my father, who has been hospitalized since before Thanksgiving, is also taking a toll on time that I might spend in Azeroth. But, as I must remind myself, Warcraft is "JUST A GAME" and real-life must take priority. So, we will be cutting back our play hours.

Andawan is going to fill in for me as guild master and give me a bit of a break. However, Eatem and I still hope to see you guys and will probably play every other night or so after the kids go to bed at about 10 pm server time. During our vacation, I might also spend some time seeing the sights around Azeroth. Such as this photo of a late night swim in the sea near Booty Bay. I'll post photos from our travels.


For the Horde!

-Atohne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home