Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Log-In Woes

My frustration is reaching a critical stage. I have not been able to log in for a couple days now. I'm getting tired of the endless cycle of:

Authenticating...
Handshaking...
Connecting...
Retrieving Characters.. (If I'm lucky!)
--- DISCONNECTED ! ---

Looks like I'll be getting more work done in the near future, or at least catch up on a few TV shows that we haven't watched in months! I'll keep trying now and again, as I miss you guys!

Later (Hopefully)

-Atohne

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Should be working now, Atohne.

I know your pain.. I couldn't get in for 4 hours after they said they had extended maintenance, after that was over.. that's alot of downtime.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Karagi said...

Yeah, I've had the same issues! Lots and lots of people had. I was finally able to get on at about 10pm last night. Hopefully they've got it fixed for good. I dunno, though, seems like it's becoming a fairly common occurance!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home