Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Baby Raid

Just an update on this evening's raid event. Packr├Ąt tried to sneak into Ragefire Chasm and was rudely rejected. He was told that he had to be at least eight levels old before he would be considered for admittance. My guess is, that would be mission impossible for an hour or two's fun. Getting to level 8 is hard enough to do in a hurry with quest experience, something that I don't think will be available for raiders!

Hmmm... I guess we may have to stick with the Kolkars near Sen'Jin, Fizzle and his thugs, and the Burning Blade in Skull Rock. Oh and don't forget the Harpies! I hate Harpies, almost as much as Murlocs!

I think it could still be a lot of fun!

-Atohne

p.s.: Let's come up with some ideas for an event with our regular characters next week! Maybe a Hide n Seek, Treasure Hunt, or an instance raid. Add a comment to this post or send an email to atohne@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Karagi said...

Ooh, I'm good at hiding! Pick me! Pick meeeee!

(I'm also pretty good at getting to places where I'm probably not supposed to be. Hehe... Dunno if that would help!)

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home