Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Afternoon Event (?)

Something might happen around 2 pm game time.

Will it be momentous? I don't know.

What will happen? I don't know.

Will it happen? I don't know.

Will I be there? That, I do know. Unfortunately, No! OOOPS, that's the wrong thing to say. Let me do that properly.. Fortunately, I won't be playing WOW this afternoon. I've got some real-life things planned for this Halloween weekend with the kids.

What is it? Tentatively, some of the Dungeoneers said that it might be fun to do a raid between players of the two guilds on an instance dungeon to get a better feel for each other. I think it'd be fun and I wish I could be there. However, I do know that neither Eatem and I or Bossakula and Jodmos, from the Dungeoneers, can take part.

I thought a lower level alliance instance might be fun, like Deadmines or Gnomeregan. Getting past Ironforge for Gnomeregan, might be a challenge however. Anyway, let me know if anything pans out.

Spreading a little carnage around Azeroth is always fun! It might even be a good idea to set up a time for a weekly raid, for any that want to join in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home