Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

A WOW Day!

Though I can't take credit for ridding the world of one of those stinky stomping giants like Andawan, Mundayne, Kusano and Nordor, I still had a pretty good day today. A day that also happened to be my BIRTHDAY and I got to spend my day on something I enjoy - playing World of Warcraft!

I had a very exciting day. Lots of quests were completed in the far corners of Azeroth. I also managed to reach my 40th level and made the trip to Tirisfal Glades to see what the stable master had to offer in the way of better transportation.

I chose a very bony looking undead horse and saved him from a last minute trip to the glue factory. So, I think it's appropriate to call him Elmer!

By the way, Eatem and Ikavi also managed to reach the very momentous 40 level. Cheers! However, I don't remember seeing them walking on water! Neener, Neener, Neener! ;P

However, Ikavi was looking mighty fine in that all red, superhero outfit!

-Atohne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home