Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

To Die For


Well I should be more specific with my post titles. This was a picture for Eatem to die for as that is what he did, while I was busy snapping pictures of this awesome looking beasty in Blackfathom Deeps named Aku’Mai. I think the picture was worth the effort and I can’t understand why Eatem was so annoyed with me. Oh, and by the way, what was Eatem doing in this battle anyway? Who’s the one battling the beasty, while the other looks on? Hmmmmm!

I told him that Ikavi never complains when she dies at the final battle of the instance. Of course, maybe it was because I wasn’t taking pictures at the time or maybe Trolls just have a better sense of humor!

-Atohne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home