Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Monday, September 26, 2005

A study of wildlife organ dissapearance

For de longest time I been gettin sent on errands and the like. Always da same, Kill dis creature and be harvestin its body parts. Quite gruesome I be tinking but I be likin de pay. Unfortunately I been noticin a disturbin trend: creatures without their body parts. I been seein Plain Striders without beaks, Zhevra without hooves, Kodos without livers and most astounding of all Thunder Lizards without blood!. I be tinkin to myself, “I couldn't possibly have killed dis creature, it seems to have been dead and just didn’t know it!”
Frustrated by dese constant irritations I researched dis more thoroughly. in de end I came to de only rational explanation possible...

Ninjas...

Dese vicious bastards zip in, pilfer your property and zip off before you ever be knowin dey were dere. And so I be tinkin there's only one solution, right before ya loot a body start swingin wildly, chances are you'll hit one of em.
And that’s all for now, hopefully if we be dingin enough of dese people we can be puttin a stop to dis ninja menace. Good luck to ya all.

-Ikavi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Atohne said...

Thank you for answering this riddle, that has disturbed me greatly since I began playing this game. I have spent many sleepless nights wondering what happened to the head of the beasty that spent the whole battle chewing on me!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home