Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Time for teamwork?

I don't know about you all, but I've enjoyed pretty much all of the grouped quests that we've embarked on. (Though I'll admit, Maalir and I do have a bit of a "herd" mentality going on...) So I'd like to propose another instance night! If you participated in the Wailing Caverns excursion, you know how much fun everyone had!

So I'd like to nominate Blackfathom Deeps and Razorfen Kraul. I know I've accumulated a few quests for each, but even a mighty Tauren warrior (capable of soloing pretty much any dungeon around) gets lonely now and then. (Rocky doesn't talk much. I'm thinking of asking Winghong for an upgrade...)

So let me know!

- Andawan

P.S. - I ran into a new celebrity last night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Maalir said...

Moo!

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Atohne said...

Blackfathom Deeps was a blast last night. Thanks for the invite.

I'd also like to say that all the guild group missions that I've been on have been totally awesome. Nice teamwork and exceptional courtesy.

Just ask Python/Witch for an opinion of which is better, a guild group or random group. I'm sure she'd give you an earful.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home