Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tempting Fate

Some of you are familiar with the story of how Eatem’s and Atohne’s brains were mistakenly swapped by an inept coroner in the Undercity, who was drinking a little too much zombie juice on the job. This occurred following the horrific accident involving our tandem riding of a bat into the undercity and losing our heads as we flew into the sewer tunnels.

If you didn’t read it and you’re curious about how we became undead and loving it, or if you just love a grisly tale full of bloodshed and gore – please read this post: Anniversary !


I think that Eatem really enjoys living (or is it unliving?) dangerously. After a strenuous adventure in Ashenvale, the other day, she coaxed me onto the back of a Wind Rider for the flight back to the Crossroads. It was thrilling and I’m actually eager to do it again. However, I’m not sure so that Eatem doesn’t have an ulterior motive for coaxing me into taking these risks. You see, I’m not sure that Eatem is totally comfortable with my former body! I think she may be trying to recreate the horrible night that cost us our lives and gave me her fine physical form!


-- Atohne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home