Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Technological Race

As stated in the previous post by Atohne, I, Winghong, have found a little competition for the title of the resident Guild Mad Scientist. This competition goes by name of Ikavi, the fierce troll warrior who could kill you with her hands as well as with her beauty. Mind you, her beauty is relative to the appearance of normal troll females. Most of us would agree that no one can hold a candle to the glorious rotting face of our leader, Atohne. *runs from Eatem's jealous rage*

Back to the subject of engineering capability, Ikavi has managed to accumalate at least 174 points in the science of mixing and matching various modulators and gizmos while my skills are only at 140. While excuses are just excuses, I must voice the difficulties one has in the delicate arts of engineering when your cursed fingers are half decayed and your jaw, unable to close anymore, continually leaks saliva onto your projects. There is nothing less obnoxious than for a stream of viscous drool cause a short in your mechanical squirrel, causing it to charge suicidally into your stockpile of copper bombs, blowing away various appendages.

But I shall prevail! I will overcome my shortcomings, transcend my undead limitations, and find the rest of my left hand! For when I do, everyone will reconize that I alone deserve the title of Mad Scientist. Now where is my blasted pinky? I don't really need my pinky do I? When was the last time I ever used it.....

((This post was made by a very bored person at work. Hopefully it was slightly entertaining. I'm not really that jealous of Ikavi, but I did consider spending my 20g on seeing how much I could catch up. But the I got disconnected, the WoW servers proceeded to /tease and /spit on my while I tried to connect, and then later my internet provider said to me "You only use me for WoW anyways. Since you can't seem to get on, I'll take away your internet as well." Hopefully I can get some playing in tonight and get my Mad Scientist title...))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Atohne said...

I love it!

Wing-Hong, with all your obvious shortcomings, you are lucky to have at least one advantage. Yeh, that's right, only one. However, it may allow you to overcome. Ikavi is a warrior, after all. Unfortunately for you, she is fiendishly devious.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home