Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Shadowfang Keep


Ikavi prompted a get together in Shadowfang Keep, because she was getting sick and tired of random groupings with misfits. She wanted to see what a guild run would be like, after reading about a few on this website. We also decided to invite Python along as she also had not had the best of experiences with random groups. In all we had Eatem, Ikavi, Python, Andawan (who’s always game for some bloody business) and I.

It was the fastest procession through Shadowfang I’ve ever been on. All the monsters and ghostly apparitions melted before our onslaught. Outside of the occasional shield, I hardly even had to do any healing. The only touch and go point occurred with the wailing guardsmen and tormented officers that totally glue my mouth shut with their silence spell. That really puts me in a tizzy, as you all know how chatty I am sometimes, and let’s not even mention that I am totally powerless to shield or heal anybody. Assuming I want to, that is, as I really enjoy seeing Andawan’s death throes.

In all, we had great fun and had a great cheer upon defeating Arugal. The group even requested that I try to resurrect Arugal so we could kill him again. I tried, but unfortunately, I’m a poorly educated priest. I guess we’ll just have to make another run after a smarter priest resurrects him.


-- Atohne

P.S.: Ikavi informed me that she’s having so much fun in the guild that she may give up on her PVP server altogether. No small feat, she informed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home