Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Post Your Own Stuff !

If you want to post your own messages on this site, let me know with a whisper in the game. We'll have to exchange email addresses and I can send you an invite to become a Blog team member. It will require you to sign up for a free blogger account as well.

I'll still maintain rights to edit some of the posts as well.

For the Horde! -- Atohne

P.S.: If you just want me to post a message for you, you can mail details in game to Atohne or whisper to Eatem or I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home