Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Photos and posts wanted!

Hey, Mon! I would like to go on the record as saying that we’d all appreciate an opportunity to hear from someone besides that chatty Atohne, who up to now has been unfairly monopolizing this forum. She makes me sit at the bank in Orgrimmar all day long, every day and never even brings me any of the donuts she keeps raving about. I have this rag of a, whatya call it, oh Blog, that she brings me and frankly, I’m sick of it. It’s full of Atohne this and Atohne that. Makes me want to gag!

I think Packrat and I are gonna bust out of here one of these days, take all the cash and fly off to the Echo Isles. (What Packrat? No, flight path?) Well we’ll hop on the blimp to Stranglethorn Vale then. Someplace, with trees would definitely be nicer than Durotar. It sucks! In the meantime, if you stop by to make a deposit or withdrawal. Bring me a donut, Atohne never does!

--- Moneybågs

[ Editor’s note: Rumor has it that Winghong has been added as team member to the blog and we may see some posts from him in the near future. In addition, if someone (anyone) wants to add something to the blog, you can create a blogger account and whisper an email address to Atohne, who will keep it safely secure by promptly losing it along with the millions of other scraps of paper on her desk. Another option, for posting information, is to email the text and photos to atohne@gmail.com ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home