Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Offensive Comments

Any rude and insensitive comments I might make on the website or in chats is not intentional. Most are meant to be an attempt at humor and I am just practicing at developing my sarcastic wit. If I get out of hand, like demeaning the intellects of Warriors (especially Tauren ones) or comparing those of squirrels and engineers, please know that I only do it in jest. If I go overboard or somebody else does, please let us know in whispers and if that doesn’t work, YELL IT OUT IN CAPS! For everybody’s knowledge, my real-life profession is that of engineer and that’s why my spelling is so bad in chat and why I pick on them in particular. Now, Taurens are another matter! Perhaps my little barbs stem from growing up on a farm and having to get up before dawn to feed them in the winter when it was colder than a Frost Blizzard! ;)


-- Atohne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home