Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Moneybågs


Atohne, rezzed me out of pile of bones on the Echo Isles, which are off the Southeastern shore of Durotar. He told me if I wanted to stay alive, I would have to conduct some work as a banker for the guild. If you want to send a tithing of materials now and then, feel free to mail them or tell Eatem or Atohne that you want to meet me in Orgrimmar. Let them know, if you want to make a withdrawal as well. Currently, I'm just a poor banker with limited funds and materials. Wool and Silk are desperately needed for cloth armor for our wimpy members and bags for everybody.

If you want a specific item that can be crafted by someone else, like Atohne's Spidersilk Boots, you should contact them directly and try to provide raw materials for the patterns.

[ Note from Atohne: I'll try to post a list of the important stuff that Moneybågs has on hand every now and again. ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home