Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Experiments With Teeth

*Log start* --- experiment 329 commencing --- Researcher Ikavi ---

“Testing, testing. *tap tap tap* Is dis ting on?”

“After hearing about Andawan’s pet mechanical squirrel Rockies effectiveness against de night elves, I decided I would have to be lookin into it for myself. I been doin extensive research and I be tinkin that I’m ready to make my own. Atohne was kind enough to send me a schematic ta work off of so here goes de experiment.”

*sounds of working with the occasional grumble or comment about annoying wires*

“And I be done, packaged and ready ta be let out. A job well done if I do say so meself.”

*a box lid creaks open*

“oy, what do ya tink ya be doin, I didn’t tell ya to be comin out of de box. ey, get off ya little bugger. OW, OW, MY EAR!! Ya little bastard, your gonna pay for that.”

*sounds of a scuffle, SMASH*

“::pant pant::, I be seein a reason I never made one of dese ittle tings before... I tink I’ll be sticken to explosives... dey be safer...

*Log end* --- Experiment failed ---

3 Comments:

Blogger Andawan said...

Rocky would like to express his interest in a squirrel friend! He often gets lonely during our long sojourns into the Desolace (where few of the Wandering Souls dare/care to tread). Any new companionship is most welcome! Introduce us!

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Atohne said...

Oh, it saddens me to think you'll give up on making mechanical pets. Just try to cover up those long ears with one of those cute floppy hats. Perhaps, I can make you one in the near future. Personally, I can hardly wait for the sight of one of those little mechanical harvesters that follow the little goblin guys around. Heck they might even protect you better than Rocky and his squirrel brethren.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous winghong said...

I'll always be around to supply mechanical squirrels for everyone.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home