Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Bank Report

I logged into Moneybågs this morning. He's totally broke. What a worthless banker, I'm sure he is not FDIC insured. To keep the bank afloat, I sent him a gold piece (after making sure, I had enough for training Atohne). I would appreciate it if guildmembers can tithe a little money after they do their even level training. There's no requirement to do so, but we can use the money to buy some highly sought after items on the AH like Iridescent Pearls and other gems and such that we might need for high level crafting items or quests. I'll try to keep track of the contributions, but no promises.

I'd like to thank Kusano for providing an Iridescent Pearl, even though he doesn't need the Spidey Boots. I made the first pair for Nordor, because he provided all the necessary materials. Between the two of us, Eatem and I have also provided enough materials for one pair. We'll probably roll to see which of us will get the next pair. And then I can make one more pair. Maybe, we'll have a lottery this weekend.

I'd also like to thank Mundayne for a ton of wool. He has sent me over 50 wool cloth so far and I've crafted some boots and pants for his use, Kusano Robes for Eatem and I, plus I still have some left over. But, wool is tough to come by! Keep sending it, if you can. If there is something specific that you want crafted with the wool, let me know!

If you get magic item drops and don't need them, consider showing a link to see if someone is interested. If no response, feel free to place on the auction or send to Moneybågs or Packrät and we'll hold it, auction it, or send it to a enchanter for disenchantment. If you place an item on the auction house and nobody buys it, consider sending it to the Bank or an enchanter as well before dumping on a vendor.

I may make some bank dividends available at some later date to compensate individuals for providing some rare items and asking nothing in return. A good example might be something for Kusano for providing the Pearl, when he could have easily auctioned this item for a gold piece or more.

Some of the materials in the bank: Lots of Light and Medium Leather, Shadowgem, Tigerseye, Malachite, Moss Agate and 3 silver bars, linen cloth and some magic items. Let me know if anything is needed. That's just what Moneybågs has. Not sure about Packrät.

[ Sorry, about typos. I did this in a hurry! ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home