Wandering Souls

The Wandering Souls inhabit the realm of Scarlet Crusade on the world of Azeroth. This motley band of disparate characters strive to improve their lot in life, or the afterlife (depending on whether you are an undead or not), and that of their guildmates.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Alternate Guild Site

Python and Witch suggested I take a look at the free guild hosting on Guild Universe. I've set a site up, so let me know which forum you like better. The guild universe site offers more features, but we can't upload pictures without paying for more features. :(

The address is as follows: http://www.guilduniverse.com/scarletsouls/

I'm more likely to post things on the blog you are looking at. However, I probably won't try to maintain stuff on both sites. I prefer to play the game. I'll just try to deal with whatever the consensus is. One advantage the new site has is a calendar and an easy way for all of us to make posts. I think. However, you can also create a free Blogger account and I can add you as a team member to add stuff to this blog as well. Another thing, this blog has an RSS feed which can update your home page if it can handle this type of information. I get RSS feeds from several sites to my Yahoo home page. Works great!

Anyway, look at it and tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Winghong said...

Definetely not liking the Guild Universe site. The look and the ads turn me off immediately. If you want a forum, feel free to use mine at my website or proboards.com. I could code a calendar if we really needed.

I honestly think the blog works fine for us now. We could probably use a dedicated forum, but I don't think Guild Universe offers anything of particular use.

Now, off to bed! ^_^

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home